Saturday, January 8, 2011

Don't Waste Your Time

I got some tasks to do in this Sunday... Morning broadcasting on Carrefour Radio, VO recording for 101 JAK FM Birthday greetings, after wards,  meeting with 7 Spades production. Working on Sunday? Yes! it's been such a habit for me. I am so thankful anyway that i still have opportunities to work then earn money while i see so many people here still unemployed. :( May God always be with them as well...

Anyway, while i was walking to my office, suddenly these words went through my mind:

"When reality doesn't meet your expectation, it's way better to make a move instead of keep on whining."

Well, for you who are probably facing some confusing things in your life, just like me now, let's not waste your time by whining, crying, and feeling blue all the time. Let's do SOMETHING to make it better.. so much better.. Good luck, friends! I wish myself luck as well! :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments: