Friday, January 14, 2011

SABANG 16

Thank God it's friday! 

Actually everyday seems like just the same for me now. I work hard on weekend, i play hard on weekdays, i learn hard on weekdays, i have so much fun also on weekend. Hahahhaa... it's just the same! :p

Anywaaaaayyyy, i wanna share this one to you guys. Last sunday, i went to a small yet super comfy coffee shop located in sabang, next to Kopitiam oey and holland bakery.

Yes, It's Sabang 16! The one which's known with the super yummy Kaya Toast. (The kaya toast itself actually tasted like what my mom always make for my bfast... hahahha... nothing special for me... But, it's still yummy though) :D I highly recommend this place for you to hold a meeting with your client or anyone.
I captured some picts at that time. Here you go!

*Front View*

*the famous Kaya Toast*

*Stuffs on the table during the meeting w/ 7Spades Prod.*

*The Menu*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah ada juga tulisan tentang Sabang 16.. Saya juga sempet review di blog. Silahkan mampir2 :) Roti bakar srikaya-nya juara banget!